Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome!

Alright, since I got my DSLR, I decided maybe should have a little blog to, in a sense, record my journeys through learning how to use a DSLR. Maybe it'll serve to help others, maybe not. My point is basically to record my own learning journey, and hopefully when I look back, I can have several good laughs ^.^

Lets start out with some AWESOME stuff.

1. Buying a DSLR
My choice was rather obvious, I knew what I wanted to use it for, and I knew which would perform best at the lowest budget. Product / Still life shots, with the availability of expansion = Nikon, D90.

2. Where to buy
Connections, connections... I know people, who know people, who are good friends with people... (you get the flow) The end game is, get to know people = get to have great deals.

3. Know what accessories you need to start off with
Friends who are already photographers (thanks a mil don don) help alot in telling you what you need, for what you wanna do. Stuff from cleaning gear, to tripods to lenses... etc.


Well, From now on its pretty much practice, practice, practice... and well, more practice... I'm only starting to get used to my camera, able to somewhat find my buttons more quickly, and change my settings a little faster... Lets see where this will take me ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment