Thursday, October 22, 2009

Botanical Garden's Trip

A few pictures that I took at the botanical gardens. Seems like only 1 fit my theme...



A dying flower, at the peak of its colors... Natural Color Saturation...






I like this shot for its myriad of colors. I've got slight hints of blue, black, brown, green, white, and yellow... Quite a mouthful, but all nicely stacked in (or seems to me, anyway).








This, to me is a heartwarming shot. A mother and her child, sitting out and enjoying the beauty of nature.













I like these two shots mainly because it gave me the feeling of looking at someone in love. The happiness of knowing where you belong. From my perspective of taking the photo, it almost seems like I'm the loving father looking at my wife and child. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment