Monday, November 9, 2009

Competition~!

Alright, I know I've only started for like, god knows how long only... but hey, its a learning experience!

I'm talking about the Singapore Youth Photographer Awards 2010. It seems attractive, given the awesome cash prize involved... HAHAHAHAHA... gonna use it to fund my guitar... =P (oops!) I'm saying it as though I would win anything... HAHAHAHAHAHA... A good reference would be to look at the previous year's winning entries.

All I got to say is... Oh My God. They are so awesome, I have literally no chance. Looking at my gear, I got to say that there really is no chance of winning at all, but heck it. It'll be fun anyways ^.^ If I win, cool ^.^, if not, heck I'll have an impressive portfolio (if the pictures I take are impressive...) that will boost my current portfolio~! Idea seems to be quite fun too, roping in my friends in varsity, and all to join in the fun ^.^

Thoughts are running wild with ideas on what to do. Actually have a rough theme / structure going on, and will follow on to do some research. Have a feeling I'll be relying on my 50mm to do the whole job, haha...

Will be updating stuff here as I go along, some thoughts and concept on how the photographic workflow goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment